Announcements September 25-29
- AfterMath - Scholars who need help with math assignments can come from 3:00-4:00 pm Monday through Thursday in room #144.
- We anticipate that Paradigm Clothing will be in by the end of this week. If your scholar ordered a jacket or sweater, we will call them down to the office when it arrives. There are still Paradigm Hoodies available to purchase in the main office for $25.00 (all sizes available, youth and adult).
- Join Chess Club! The librarians are starting a chess club during lunch on Tuesdays. Our first meeting will be this Tuesday! We are looking for a club president and members to join us. If you are interested, come visit us in the library during lunch.
- There is a Music Theory class for high school scholars starting this Wednesday at lunch on the stage. It is open to all students who want to learn more about music theory. We hope to see you there!
- Seniors - permission slips for the U of U field trip this Wednesday are due Monday September 25th. Please turn them into your seminar mentor.
- Attention Seniors! We will be having a meeting with Jostens this Tuesday September 26th at 8:30 am in the gym. They will give out information about cap and gown orders and other graduation items at this meeting. Jostens will return that Thursday September 28th to collect orders at lunch. Parents are welcome to come to the meeting, but not required.
- "Spare Change," Paradigm's Literary and Visual Arts Magazine will be launching its first issue in October. If you have a talent for photography, drawing, painting, poetry, or writing (short story or essay), please submit your piece for consideration in "Spare Change." Please e-mail all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 29th. If you have any questions regarding entries, please see Ms. Lattin in room #205.
- High School Congress will be held on Monday October 2nd during first period in room #146.
- Seniors who are interested in representing Paradigm in the Sterling Scholar competition should attend an informational meeting on Tuesday October 3rd at the start of lunch in room #146. Please visit www.sterlingscholar.org for more information about this great opportunity. Applications will be handed out at this meeting and they are due to the front office by Friday October 6th.
- Picture Retakes Day is Monday October 9th. Retakes are for scholars who did not have their picture taken in September or who would like retakes done of the package they purchased. If you are having retakes done, please bring your original pictures back that day to turn into the photographer. There are no retakes for yearbook or student ID cards.
Please Participate in
Paradigm’s 1st Ever Poetry Contest
9 Poems in 9 Weeks
October 2nd - December 1st 2017
Details will unfold
As the tale is told
Email Questions & Submissions to: email@example.com
Find Your Inner Poet
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to sign-up for volunteer opportunities listed below:
- Student Store Help - Help is needed in the student store during high school lunch (11:10-11:50 M-Th) and Prep School Lunch (12:45-1:20 M-Th). You must have a background check done with Paradigm in order to help with the store. Please let us know if you'd like to help and we will send you a link to the calendar to sign-up for days.
- Social Dance Club - Chaperones are needed for Social Dance Club on Friday October 13th from 7:00-10:00 pm. You must have a background check done with Paradigm in order to chaperone.